MID Shift 3:00 – 11:30pm
After training this person will be able to
- Setup and operate computer numerical controlled (CNC) machining center on a large variety of material.
- Interpret drawings, specifications, process sheets, tape readouts and shop orders to plan and check work.
- Obtain proper set of tools from tool crib, select holders, mount, secure, and check tools for accuracy.
- Interpret drawings, route sheets, diagrams, specifications and instructions to determine proper operation sequences.
- Make necessary calculations for tool depth and tool compensation adjustments.
- Locate zero point, indicate work to insure parallelism, reposition material to obtain zero points on X and Y axis and maintain proper distance between parts in relationship to tape control requirements.
2-5 Years of experience with CNC Machines (CNC Grinder preferred)
Will need strong blueprint reading knowledge, CNC program logic a plus.
Must be able to work with and handle large parts.
Possess a positive attitude with an ability to be versatile and flexible in running open machines.
Have good communication skills and be a team player.
This position will require overtime and weekend coverage as needed.
If qualified and interested please send resume to Ginie.Holochwost@BWPapersystems.com