BW Papersystems, a world leading supplier of precision corrugating and finishing machinery to the corrugated box industry is currently seeking qualified and talented individuals
The BWP culture offers a progressive work environment, quality and innovative products and an emphasis on employee personal growth. BWP is part of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc., a global manufacturing and engineering group with annual sales over $1 billion with corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. BWP offers a professional work environment with a competitive compensation, and benefit package.
Design, development and manufacture of electrical, electronic controls for industrial machinery.
- • Create design sketches, specifications and engineering data
- • Prepare layouts using CAD tools
- • Prepare BOMs, schematics, assemblies and detailed drawings utilizing CAD tools
- • Check, analysis and prepare requests for engineering changes
- • Support manufacturing and assembly teams
- • Travel to customer installations as required, occasionally for extended periods
- • Maintain product/project files
- • Design and develop electrical equipment, including electric motors, and machinery controls.
- • Design requirements focusing on control systems architecture which includes establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, generation of design packages, design logic, and enter logic.
- • Debug and Test equipment and isolate defects.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, persuasive, intelligent and well educated. The individual’s personal style will need to be suited to a culture which is team based, entrepreneurial, fast paced, value-driven with high corporate standards. The individual will need to be very comfortable working in a lean, matrixed, highly customer focused organization with strong ethical standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- For confidential consideration, please mail, fax or email resume and compensation history to contact.