BW Papersystems, a worldwide & leading supplier of precision corrugating and finishing machinery to the corrugated box industry, is currently seeking qualified and talented individuals. The BWP culture offers a progressive work environment, quality and innovative products, and an emphasis on team member personal growth. BWP is part of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc., a global manufacturing and engineering group with annual sales over $1 billion, and has corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. BWP offers a professional work environment with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
The Customer Sales Leader is responsible for a variety of duties managing all sales & customer service functions relating to quoting customer service, new orders, proposal requests, and shipments for both domestic & international customers. The Customer Sales Leader must be an enthusiastic coach and mentor to the CSR team, engaging them in the team goals and objectives, and keeping the team focused on achieving or surpassing those metrics.
The following essential functions are required of this position:
- - Must act as the primary contact and account support manager for all customer accounts
- - Proactively engage customers to determine & provide service solutions
- - Provide installation pricing and required documentation for proposed projects
- - Work closely with internal & external Project Managers for new & used equipment, upgrade, and retrofit installation planning
- - Proactively engage in current service projects occurring in all customer accounts
- - Anticipate & resolve customer problems & issues by utilizing any & all resources available, while balancing customer needs and team financial responsibility
- - Record, update, assign, track, & communicate customer issues, status, & action plans to each customer and appropriate BWP stakeholders
- - Proactively manage and maintain service revenue, cost, and margins for all customer accounts while aligning actions with team & BWP financial goals
- - Review and approve service projects for invoicing upon project completion
- - Provide technical and commercial support to all customer accounts
- - Communicate all necessary information to the appropriate Value Streams to develop corrective & proactive action plans to build & enhance customer relationships
- - Provide regular communication to all accounts
- - Engage customers to develop proactive solutions to help customers improve reliability & performance of their equipment, and to enhance account satisfaction and retention of BWP footprints
- - Promote and encourage the use of all services (Standard Service, Preventive Maintenance, Evaluations, Upgrades, etc.) offered by BWP
- - Resolve and negotiate, to mutually acceptable terms, all service-related invoices and related issues
- - Maintain required documentation associated with this position for both internal and external customer uses
- - Routine travel to customer account sites (approximately 25%)
- - Evaluate service team's training and resource needs to effectively support customer accounts
A bachelor's degree is desired for this opportunity.
Extensive sales, customer service, and leadership experience is desired. Strong communications skills and the ability to work with demanding customers is a must. The ability to lead and engage team members is also critical to this opportunity. Knowledge of capital equipment sales & service is a plus.
The following skills & abilities are imperative to success in this role:
- - Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- - Good organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- - Positive attitude and encouraging demeanor
- - Ability to remain professional, calm, and thoughtful in all types of situations
- - Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook; AS400 knowledge is a plus
We offer competitive wages and full benefits – medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, FSA/HSA; 401K with employer match; paid vacation & paid holidays.
Both domestic and international travel will be required for this position, approximately 25%.
Please email or fax your resume highlighting your skills, abilities, education, and experience as they relate to this career opportunity to Korryn Vail.
- Email: Korryn.Vail@BWPapersystems.com
- Confidential Fax: 715-339-2107
Equal Opportunity Employer. To comply with Federal law, Barry Wehmiller Companies participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.