BW Papersystems, a worldwide & leading supplier of precision corrugating and finishing machinery to the corrugated box industry, is currently seeking qualified and talented individuals. The BWP culture offers a progressive work environment, quality and innovative products, and an emphasis on team member personal growth. BWP is part of Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc., a global manufacturing and engineering group with annual sales over $1 billion, and has corporate headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri. BWP offers a professional work environment with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Perform a variety of duties required to give administrative support to the CO Parts Value Stream.
- Customer contact in tracking outstanding returns.
- Customer and internal coordination relative to open receivables.
- Compile various reports related to Accounts Receivable, Outstanding RAPs (returns).
- Cross train and support customer order management functions within XA.
- Provide phone support, including processing overflow calls waiting for in-house Customer Support personnel and locating individuals for incoming calls.
- Cross train and support rapid response and quote teams.
- Access electronic information and edit as required.
- Coordinate standard work instructions for value stream.
- Perform miscellaneous filing, typing, and organizing as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by CO Parts VS Leader.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must have at least one year of customer service experience. Knowledge of capital equipment sales & service is a plus.
- A working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Internet, XA, Nocturne, Laser Vault and internal systems and operations is desired.
- Must possess the ability to professionally deal with many vendors/customers (internal and external) each day, and be pleasant and fluent in oral and written communication.
- Efficient keyboarding and 10-key entry skills are desired.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to read mechanical and electrical prints.
- Must be able to problem solve and work with a sense of urgency.
- Must be open to change and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to influence and participate in a customer’s decision process.
We offer competitive wages and full benefits – medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, FSA/HSA; 401K with employer match; paid vacation & paid holidays.
Please email or fax your resume highlighting your skills, abilities, education, and experience as they relate to this career opportunity to Korryn Vail.
- Email: Korryn.Vail@BWPapersystems.com
- Confidential Fax: 715-339-2107
Equal Opportunity Employer. To comply with Federal law, Barry Wehmiller Companies participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility