Technical Service Professionals are available to help you optimize your MarquipWardUnited machine and improve performance.
Is the machine evaluation program for you?
We systematically and thoroughly evaluate the production worthiness of all safety, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and lubrication components and systems on your packaging equipment. We identify problem areas and provide recommendations to maximize performance. The goal is to get your equipment back to “like new condition” and to make the most of your investment in your MarquipWardUnited equipment.
What you receive:
- Detailed report including a prioritized list of safety, mechanical, and electrical issues.
- Recommendations to maximize performance.
- Parts list and price quote for each item.
- List of available machine upgrades.
- Opportunities for operator and maintenance training.
- Information about upgrades, training and additional services offered by MarquipWardUnited.
For more information or to schedule your machine evaluation, please contact Field Service scheduling at the MarquipWardUnited Phillips, WI location at 715-339-2191 or email: email@example.com.